Facts You Should Know About Payday Cash Advance Loans
Payday cash advance loans are short-term cash advances designed to meet your financial needs when you’re in an emergency situation. Quick Payday loans are perfect for times when you need a little extra cash for unexpected bills or special occasions. Payday loans are generally paid back on your next payday however; you can extend the loan by making the minimum payment on the cash advance. There are very few requirements for a no fax payday loan: A checking account that is at least 3 months old, currently employed, email and Internet access. Payday cash advance loans provide you with an unsecured, short-term cash advance until your payday. Customers choose payday advance loans to cover small, unexpected expenses while avoiding costly bounced-check fees and late payment penalties. With Personal cash advance you can sign up via form for a payday loan online and have your advance electronically deposited to your checking or savings account by a payday loan lender. Once your payday loan application is approved, you will receive the funds in your checking account the next business day. You will then be asked to submit a payment request, which tells how much you want to pay on your personal loan on the date its due. Your payment will be debited directly from your checking account. Once the payday loan is paid in full, you can apply for a renewal for a bad credit payday loans for up to $1,000.
Frequently Asked Questions about Payday Cash Advance Loans
• What about Qualifying? Qualifying for payday cash advance loans is easier than qualifying for traditional credit. Your job and your paycheck act as your collateral. You need to meet the following minimum requirements: Currently has a job (or receive regular income), make at least $1000 per month, are 19 years of age or older and a Canadian citizen, have checking account or savings account with direct deposit and not active in the military
• Does the process take long? Customers typically receive approval within hours of applying, depending on the lender with whom they are matched. Since the money is wired directly into your checking or savings account, you can usually have access to your funds the very next day after talking to a customer service provider designated by your service provider.
• Is my application and financial information secured? Absolutely there is respect of customer’s privacy needs in managing their personal finances. The site uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All sensitive information transmitted between your browser and the website uses 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
• How soon do I have to pay back the loan? Payday cash advance loans are generally repaid back when you receive your next paycheck. The standard time for loan repayment is usually no less than seven days and no longer than eighteen days. Your lender should disclose this information when you agree to their terms.
• How is the payday cash advance loans amount determined? The lenders qualify you for a payday advance amount based on your current income and other questions that you answer truthfully on our sign up form.
• How often should I use this service? Whenever an immediate or urgent need arises, Personal Cash Advance is here to help. It is important to remember that a payday cash advance loan is a short-term answer to an immediate cash need. Payday loans are not intended for repeated use in supporting an on-going budget situation from payday to payday. Repeated use or reliance on payday loans can create financial difficulties.