To see if you qualify for a payday loan you have to answer the following questions:
- Do you have a job?
- Have you been with your current employer for more than 2 months?
- Do you have an active chequing account?
- Do you bring home at least $1000 per month?
- Do you have an active phone where we can reach you?
If you answered YES to all these questions – you qualify *.
You can find more information on our Questions and Answers page.
If you qualify you should bring to us the following documents:
- Two forms of identification (one must be government issued)
- Most recent telephone bill in your name and mailed to your address (or any other bill)
- Your most recent paystub
- A bank statement from the account into which your paycheque is deposited, showing your last 60 days of banking transactions
- A cheque or a pre-authorized debit form from the same account
Even if you don’t have all of the above documents, you might still qualify for a loan with us! Simply give us a call and explain your situation.